♥k-a-b-a-r-k-a-d-a♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥k-a-b-a-r-k-a-d-a♥

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUOTES FOR BROKEN HEARTED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
socialbutterfly021
elite member
socialbutterfly021

Female
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-08-13

QUOTES FOR BROKEN HEARTED Empty
PostSubject: QUOTES FOR BROKEN HEARTED   QUOTES FOR BROKEN HEARTED Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:34 am

YOOHH GUYZ

SHARE UR QUOTES..PRA S MGA

BROKEN HEARTED JAN.. :heart:

I’m not about self pity. Your love did me wrong, so I’m moving on.

True love? I used to believe it existed, but when you’ve had your heart torn out and thrown on the floor, you just don’t care anymore.

I had a heart and it was true. It fled from me and went to you. Be kind to it as I have done, for you have two and I have none.

Try not to wonder about what might have been, ‘cause that was then and we have taken different roads. We can’t go back again, there’s no use giving in. And there’s no way to know, what might have been.

Someone can walk into your life and it is not until after they walk out that you realize that they were even there.

Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/sbutterflii
prettymhieo9
Admin
Admin
prettymhieo9

Female
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: QUOTES FOR BROKEN HEARTED   QUOTES FOR BROKEN HEARTED Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:46 am

socialbutterfly021 wrote:
YOOHH GUYZ

SHARE UR QUOTES..PRA S MGA

BROKEN HEARTED JAN.. :heart:

I’m not about self pity. Your love did me wrong, so I’m moving on.

True love? I used to believe it existed, but when you’ve had your heart torn out and thrown on the floor, you just don’t care anymore.

I had a heart and it was true. It fled from me and went to you. Be kind to it as I have done, for you have two and I have none.

Try not to wonder about what might have been, ‘cause that was then and we have taken different roads. We can’t go back again, there’s no use giving in. And there’s no way to know, what might have been.

Someone can walk into your life and it is not until after they walk out that you realize that they were even there.

waaa! very nice ate jhOiz! QUOTES FOR BROKEN HEARTED 364253
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/pintazera09
ista_05
m0derator
ista_05

Female
Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: QUOTES FOR BROKEN HEARTED   QUOTES FOR BROKEN HEARTED Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:44 pm

QUOTES FOR BROKEN HEARTED 553421nice quote!!..buTi n Lng d aq
d aq broken hearted ngaun hehe..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUOTES FOR BROKEN HEARTED   QUOTES FOR BROKEN HEARTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUOTES FOR BROKEN HEARTED
Page 1 of 1